“A recipe for deliciously stuffed chicken likely to use about two breasts per serving. Stuffed Chicken is usually served with rice and stir fried veggies, if desired.”
Calories: 213 calories per serving
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 2 stalk celery, diced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Lightly oil grill
- Preheat oil grill to medium high.
- Take a small skillet and heat the vegetable oil.
- Saute onion and celery until tender.
- Stir sauted onion and celery in hot sauce and mustard and mix all together.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut chicken breasts and stuff these with onion mixture.
- Saute the chicken in skillet for 2 to 3 minutes each side, until they get light brown.
- Remove from skillet and grill over medium high heat for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until juices become clear.
- Serve with remainder of onion mixture as a sauce.